View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 09:24 PM   #13
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm ecstatic to have my own technique

I know that in the past I have taken a couple of weeks off in between games. When I have played werewolf games I've immersed myself in re-reading an awful lot of posts, notetaking, and trying to see how I can think differently than where my first impulse leads. All of that can get tiring if I'm lucky enough to avoid a lynching for a few days.

Is this reaction solely to the breakdown in the Cowboy/Werewolf game or something that people think has been building up over a couple of games now?

I think my biggest beef in the games is complete inactivity over multiple days from a player. Life will inevitably rear its head over the course of a game; if it gets to a point where you are unable to contribute to a game it should be common courtesy to everyone else playing (and to the person running the game) to excuse yourself until next time.

Do people think that there are animosities making their way from one game to the next? I know that this can be challenging at times ...

I'm just wondering if people think there are problems that have spanned a series of games then what areas are the most troubling?

I would hate to see the werewolf games consume themselves, as I've enjoyed playing them. Just have to do them in some level of moderation to be able to sustain some measure of quality in each game.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote