View Single Post
Old 04-05-2003, 10:51 PM   #57
PilotMan
Head Coach

I cannot complain about the pulls from my youth squad recently. Last week a $250000 valued passable keeper sold for 175000 and got me to under a 100k in debt. This week I am in a bit of a quandry.

Currently I carry a 20yr old passable keeper as my starter and my reserve is a 22yo inadequate. Well look who showed up for practice this week:

Jose Ramon Bon
404 000 US$, 19 years, passable form
Has disastrous experience and poor leadership abilities

Stamina: wretched Keeper: solid
Playmaking: disastrous Passing: disastrous
Winger: disastrous Defending: disastrous
Scoring: disastrous Set Pieces: wretched

My question is do I keep him? If I do which keeper do I get rid of? If I sell him I will be well out of debt. On the other hand if I train keepe for a bit he may jump to excellent then I would really be out of debt. What does everyone think.

Its nice to have to make these desicions isn't it?

Also just looked through my division, I will predict that I go undefeated. Yes, I know a bold statement, but considering my run last year and the demoted team is new and sucks there shouldn't be much problem winning them all. The only thing a solid keeper would do is be there when I get promoted, 'cause I'll need one then. Otherwise I think that I could get by with the passable that I have now.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote