View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 11:36 PM   #181
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

No point AT ALL in lynching Bek tomorrow, he is the one guy we know is on our side at this point. Just sucks he killed what appears to be our only seer. Hopefully we can get lucky with the witness and he can get a view at some point in this game.

FWIW when do you guys think the witness should use his role now that we have no seer the rest of the game? He could use it early and get 1 outlaw out of the way or he could wait a little longer and hope he survives. At that point we would have voting patterns to analyze.

Looking at the other roles us villagers have left I don't see much in the way of help...

Gypsy Twin: Not sure this can help us out @ all. It is just 2 people dead if the outlaws attack one of them. Although it COULD help us to not lynch the wrong person some day.

Sherriff: He can protect someone each night, but doesn't appear to be able to identify a bad guy.

Judge: To me at this point this guy helps the outlaws more than us. It gives them a chance to get down to 1 guy and then do a jail break. I hate to say it, but without a seer(to identify any good guys from the bad ones we have in jail) we may need to get rid of this guy early.

It looks like we have to have the witness get a good look at some point, but other than that we are going it blind the rest of the time. Hopefully someone slips up, but even if that happens I'm not sure throwing him in jail will do us much good without a definate answer to which side he is on.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote