View Single Post
Old 04-05-2003, 11:45 AM   #62
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Maraxuses, Shmaraxuses!

"You better guard your daughters or else they will be" Les "their" Cherry"s" has been sent out to deal with the "threat" of Maraxuses forward Jonathan Pace. My his wife enjoy "You better guard your daughters or else they will be" Les "their" Cherry"s" newfound stamina.

They are my first league opponent this year (obviously) and were the first league team I didn't lose to last year (2-2). They seem to be a better team all around than the teams they play(poor MF, Exc attacks), yet they tie or lose to them. I need to beat them to start the season right. I am planning on 352 and going defensive wingbacks, with my left side middie and winger offensive and my right middie defensive and my right wing towards the middle to help get my midfield up.

Everyone off the bus, Ivar "why couldn't my name be Ivan" Rannem made a messy.

Tragedy was adverted on the way to mabboud Arena in Nebraska. Nearly everyone made it off the bus when Ivar "why couldn't my name be Ivan" Rannem crapped himself on a triple dog dare. What many thought would be a log turned into a liquidy, chuncky, and most importantly stinky suprise. The sad moment came when Number Two realized the choosen Crawfish was still on the bus. He returned to the bus and upon going by Ivar "why couldn't my name be Ivan" Rannem seat, he slipped, fell in the poo and crushed the choosen Crawfish. A tear filled memorial service was held at a local gas station bathroom.

Hopefully this won't effect the teams play today.
The Afoci is offline   Reply With Quote