View Single Post
Old 04-04-2003, 10:33 AM   #61
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

...WOW, Felix, Your Stamina has definately improved....

A weird noise is coming from the secret hide out. It is squeaky and some would say it is getting freaky. The Afoci walks down the stairs to the door. He stops and listens by the door.

"Felix "Coach" Gruber, your stamina has definately improved...Ohhh...." says Number Two.

The Afoci busts through the door and sees...and sees something he never thought he would see...Number Two getting it in the number two hole....

"AHHHHH!!!!!" screams The Afoci as he sits up on his bed awaking from his horrible nightmare. He roles to his left and sees empty peanut butter cans. He turns to his right, Chaves "the dope finding" Dog is smoking and has some peanut butter around his mouth.

"Not bad for a dog, huh?" says Chaves "the dope finding" Dog.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" screams The Afoci awaking from yet another horrible dream. He looks to his left. Nothing. He looks to his right. A pan of half eaten brownies. He realises what has happened.

"Sir" says Number Two wearing a pink feathered scarf, "We had 8 new supports join Project Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws. We also were able to steal about $5000 from their concession stands on the way out. Not a bad week. We also got news of our next game. I will review it today and go over it with you tomorrow."

"Great" says The Afoci "But why the hell are you wearing a pink feathered scarf?"

"Well" says Number Two "I am starting to realize that being a goalie isn't going to make me my fortune. I am taking dancing lessons and I want to be a Showgi....I mean a Showgu...umm....I guess I want to just dance you know."

"Ummm..." says The Afoci "This won't effect your role in Project Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws will it?"

"No" says Number Two "I will never let my determination and desire for Project Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws die."

"What do you think of Felix "Coach" Gruber?" says The Afoci.

"Uh..." says Number Two "He's nice. Why, has he said anything about me?" he says blushing now.

The Afoci walks out of the room, and up to the New Fighting Crawfish Arena, which is only days away from completion. The men are all out on the feild preparing for the days practice. A whistle blows and they form a line. Coach walks in front of them talking about how proud his is of this last weeks victory and the practices they have had. He then dismisses them for breakfast.

"The Afoci" says Coach "This last week was great. We won our game as you know and our training went better than we could have ever imagined. Nearly everyone went up in stamina with almost no drops in form. We actually had about 5 people go up in form."

"Yeah...Yeah..." says The Afoci "Great, um, I was going through some request forms and you want the team colors to be Pink and Purple.."

Interupting, Coach says "Actually Fuscia."

"Um..." says The Afoci "No... we won't be doing that."

"Sir" says Coach "Is it wrong to have a coach date a player?"

"You said cheerleader, right?" says The Afoci "Right?"

"No" says Coach "I said player, mainly Number Two. Hit it."

At that moment, Prince is blaring over the loud speakers of the stadium and everyone starts dancing. The Afoci takes of running.

"My team is GAY!!!!!" he screams.

"April Fools!!!!!!!!" screams the team together.

"It is the 4th today" says The Afoci confused "Isn't that on the 1st of April?"

"Yes" says a voice from the heavens. "Don't fuck with the Jesus or everyday will be April Fools day."

A lightning bolt then hits the ground in the middle of the stadium.

"Ah..." says the voice from the heavens "You thought I was actually mad at you. Humans, so dumb sometimes....."

Everyone starts laughing and then suddenly the lights come on in the stadium.

"We have power" says The Afoci "Jesus gave us power!!!!"

"Um..." says Number Two "yeah, it could be that or the fact we paid our bill."

As they all dance and rejoice in a lit stadium, a lone Crawfish is seen on top of the new Jumbotron which is usually showing Jenna Loves Brianna.

Pointing to the Jumbotron, The Afoci shouts to his men "That is the Crawfish, that is the Crawfish who will be the first to get the new and improved Laser Blasters instead of Claws. MMMUUUUHHHHAAAHHHHAAAAAA *cough* *cough*... Damn it, that was my best evil laugh ever, and I cough. This sucks. He walks away shaking his head.

"Don't worry The Afoci" says Number Two "You'll get them next time..."

Last edited by The Afoci : 04-04-2003 at 04:26 PM.
The Afoci is offline   Reply With Quote