View Single Post
Old 04-03-2003, 02:39 PM   #18
3ric
College Starter

Stan Ternent, formerly the manager of Burnley, is my successor at Saltergate. Best of luck to him. Rochdale in div.3 might be my next employer as the job seems to be very insecure at the moment (as of February 15th). Three days later there's a job opening and I apply for the position.

On the 22nd of February, Rochdale appoint... (thank you, you shouldn't have...) John Hollins as their new manager... (huh? who?) Darn it, back to watching reruns of "Days of Our Lives" again, I guess.

On the 25th, I see that both Wigan and Leyton Orient could be available jobs soon. But I lose out on them, not because of that they found better candidates to hire, but because I simmed too far and flat out missed out on applying.

Oh well, next in line is Huddersfield. Meanwhile, Sheff Utd tied their first game after my firing, but has now lost 6 straight and is in danger of relegation. Bwahahaha.

West Ham sack Glenn Roeder, they are in the Premier League so I probably have no chance, but what the heck. Ok, they didn't hesitate in hiring former Bayer Leverkusen manager Klaus Toppmöller. After a long while the Kettering job (in the Conference) becomes available. Huddesfield is still very insecure, along with recent additions Northampton, Wycombe and Leeds.

Suddenly, both the Shrewsbury and Wycombe jobs becomes available. We miss out on Wycombe, but later apply for both the Northampton and the Wolves job. Some more time passes... and finally, I land the job with Conference side Forest Green. Wo-hoo!