View Single Post
Old 04-03-2003, 11:39 AM   #16
3ric
College Starter

-------------------
December 2002
-------------------
The board still says they are satisfied with my performance. Preston's Ricardo Fuller is First Division Player of the Month. Brighton's Bobby Zamora is Young PLayer of the Month, and Portsmouth's Harry Redknapp is Manager of the Month.

After we've offered the player to various clubs, Colchester took the bait and made us an offer of £75K for Laurens ten Heuvel.

7/12/02 - at home vs Preston, 10th in the division. Steve Kabba scored twice to give us a welcome 2-0 win.

We've drawn Wolverhampton in the FA Cup third round. We try sign a new winger, Lado Burduli from Dynamo Tbilisi, but lost him to Leicester - he got his work permit now. Rats.

14/12/02 - away vs Watford, 12th in the division. Watford give us a good 0-3 spanking as I neglect to change tactics from the last game... sigh.

McCall pick up a fifth yellow card in the game and get an automatic suspension.

18/12/02 - away vs Crystal Palace, 16th in the division. Another 0-3 loss. Does nothing else but an extreme defensive setting work on away games?

22/12/02 - away vs Reading, 24th in the division. Despite having a big possession advantage the whole game all we get out of it is a 0-0 draw.

26/12/02 - at home vs Walsall, 18th in the division. Dean Windass scores the only goal of the game to give us a 1-0 win.

This is where the demo usually ends, but since I got the full version today, I'll just continue playing. Bwahahaha.

1/1/03 - at home vs Norwich. Murphy scores on a Ndlovu corner, but the Canaries tie the score, and we draw 1-1.

Rob Kozluk broke his wrist and will be away for a month.

4/1/03 - at home vs Wolves in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. We lose 1-2. Murphy headed in our goal, off a corner again.

Ndlovu has fractured ribs and will need 4 weeks of rest.