View Single Post
Old 04-03-2003, 05:09 AM   #30
Vince
Pro Starter

Well, I usually play asymmetrical (I think...one C. Defender as Inner Mid), but those ratings are with a symmetrical 3-5-2 (one Wing Back as Inner Mid). I've got one Solid defender (the only C. Defender in asymmetrical), and two Passable defenders, one a Passable winger and the other an inadequate winger. I want to pick up one more solid defender for my backfield, but not sure if I have the money to spare (I'd go into debt for the first time. Not a big deal, but I'm already losing 20k a week without a home game). It's either buy a defender or upgrade my stadium...I think both will cost about the same. Still unsure which I should do.

EDIT: The reason I post a Symmetrical is because I not only have a better rating that way, but I am also facing a team that runs a 4-3-3 next week, and they ALWAYS attack on the same side. This way I beef up that side's D (Right Side, IIRC).
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.

Last edited by Vince : 04-03-2003 at 05:10 AM.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote