View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 12:38 PM   #53
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

The Tennessee FC

In what will be the first ever Cup game for the Fighting Crawfish, Tennessee FC, a computer run team, should be no problem. But because stamina is being trained, Felix "Coach" Gruber has decided to go with his starting squad to keep up the form.

Meanwhile in a secret hide out not so far away...

The Afoci awakes in a cold sweat from his nightmares of when he was 12. The great Crawfish who first gave him the idea, gave him a goal.... a dream to have Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws. He knew what had to be done. A smile came to his face. The plan was great, perhaps his greatest. The secret to getting Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws was all in Chavez "the dope finding" Dog. In his poop.

"Number Two" said The Afoci "Get me that dog!"

"What the hell are you talking about" said Mikey "Number Two" Denney "What dog?"

Realizing his mistake he filled Mikey "Number Two" Denney in on what he was thinking(edit for all the perverts below ). A crying Number Two embraced The Afoci and they just cried and talked. Number Two sent guards out looking for Chavez "the dope finding" Dog.

Mysteriously a phone rings. The Afoci picks it up.

"You need to make brownies" said the mysterious voice "if you want to talk to Chavez "the dope finding" Dog. Only with brownies will you communicate with him..."

"Jesus?" asked The Afoci.

"Yes?" said the voice.

"Yes, I knew it was you." said The Afoci

"Damn it" said Jesus "Just make your brownies and communicate with the dog. I always fall for that one. When will I learn...."

The phone then disconnected.

"I just talked to Jesus" said The Afoci to Number Two "and he wants me to make brownies. And he was talking and it disconnected, because [breaking into his hair band voice and with Warrant now blaring from his Stereo system] Heaven isn't too far away!!!"

The Afoci was swaying back in forth, lighter in the air.

Number Two gets up, walks to the stereo and shuts it off. "Actually it is because we are broke and they shut off the phones."

"Yeah, that sucks" says The Afoci "Now lets make some brownies."

These weren't your average brownies, no, these were special. With about an about a quarter ounce of a green leafy substance communication with Chavez "the dope finding" Dog would be possible.

The guards return with dog in had. They set him down. The Afoci, about 3/4 done with his brownies, turns to him and looks slyly at the dog.

"So you like peanut butter, cutie" asksThe Afoci

"Eat me" says Chavez "the dope finding" Dog.

They continue witty banter back and forth and after The Afoci feeds him the rest of the brownies, Chavez "the dope finding" Dog comes and sits on the chair next to him.

"Hey, man, I am sorry what I did to that Crawfish" says Chavez "the dope finding" Dog "I don't like the dog I was then. I was cruel and mean...damn, these are good brownies"

"Hey don't worry about it man" says The Afoci "It was destiny, now look where we are, we are good kids having good times... You know what we should do?"

"Man, no!" says Chavez "the dope finding" Dog "I don't like peanut butter! Let it go!"

"Damn" says The Afoci "Okay. Umm...How about we get a pizza?"

They order a pizza and eat it. They continue talking. Chavez "the dope finding" Dog pledges his help to The Afoci and the goal to make Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws.

Laughter could be heard from the secret hide out as the team boarded the bus to go to the cup games...

"No" says Chavez "the dope finding" Dog "you tricked Jesus, that is so cool"....

Last edited by The Afoci : 04-02-2003 at 10:19 PM.
The Afoci is offline   Reply With Quote