View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 12:49 AM   #27
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I make the tough decision to redshirt a few of my star recruits. Hopefully, they don't become too mad.

QB Tony Cleveland - I think he could be my starter in 2 to 3 years. Might as well preserve a year of eligibility.

HB Spencer Moore - This is the one that scares me the most. He could be so dynamic. I plan on starting him after Bush and White leave this year.

LT Steven Cobbs - This Freshman LT is the least prepared of my three star Tackle recruits. A year of just practicing should help him.

C Chris Cade - This Center is almost good enough to start, but Pitts has experience on him. I expect him to overtake Pitts on the depth chart next year, but want to preserve his eligibility. Hopefully, he doesn't become mad.

DT William Ortiz - my freak 6'9 athlete could use an extra year before he plays.

SS Mike Garcia - This top recruit will start next year, but I'm hoping this redshirt year will help him develop. Bing and Harris are both better than him this year.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote