View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 07:15 PM   #6
Airhog
Captain Obvious

1. The first person eliminated from the last game is guaranteed a spot in the next game

2. I liked the ghosts role, but here is a suggestion. How about giving the ghosts a minor power. You could allow them to haunt one person, and give that person a nightmare which does something. Maybe renders them unable to vote, or something. Of course the ghosts would submit a night action, and you would pick either the highest vote getter or randomly pick a name that was voted on.

3. Allow the ghostmaster to actually sway the ghosts vote 1 time during the game. Bascially if this is used, all the ghosts will vote for the same person.

4. Ruthless rules - Instead of people dying, have them turn into a wolf each night there is an attack. The villagers wouldnt know who was attacked each night. The object of the game would be for the villagers to survive X numbers of nights, a few nights longer than there are villagers. This game should start with just one wolf. No special roles for wolves. Maybe the villagers should have 2 seer's. I actually really like this idea. Maybe I should run a trial game. or something with it.

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote