View Single Post
Old 03-27-2003, 02:32 PM   #29
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

The Plane Returns....

Tensions were high on the plane, and things were about to get worse. Upon landing, The Afoci was rushed off by his personally security and everyone was told to stay on the plane. They could see him speaking with Mikey "Number Two" Denney and next to him were two mysterious figures. In the distance many trucks, big trucks were pulling up to the stadium. Could this be the unveiling of Project Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws????

As the men starting shuffling off the plane, still in their uniforms, Károly Gyimesi was grabbed by the guards and stripped. So was Abel Barreto. The Afoci approached the two. His guards handed him the uniforms.

"Károly Gyimesi" said The Afoci in a stern voice, "you are a very lucky man. I wanted to use you as testing on Project Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws, but we put you on the transfer wire. Some sorry fool payed $141,000 for you. Leave immedately. If you say anything of the secrets you, I will kill you myself, I will kill your family, I will kill your dog..."

"The Afoci" pipes up Mikey "Number Two" Denney.

"What?" blurts back The Afoci "I am trying to teach him a lesson he will never forget..."

"Um..." said Mikey "Number Two" Denney "Uh...He can't speak English"

"Aaladfwer weruioasdg weuiopr" says Károly Gyimesi shaking his head as he walks away naked.

Abel Barreto was then told he had three days to find a team that is willing to pay at least $1000 for him or he would be turned in Crawfish Food.

"Now let me introduce you guys to a couple of players who know how to win" says The Afoci, "A spaniard, Joăo Fernando de Oliveira has no room for a nick name because I can't pronounce the one he has got. He will wear number 4" turn towards Joăo Fernando de Oliveira The Afoci says, "Sorry, Ocho, in your language, and be your Central Defender. Also, Daniel Mughal will now be a starting winger. He is Canadian, so try not to tease him to much. Dismissed!"

Everyone scatters.

"Number Two, come here" says The Afoci "In an attempt to help finance Project Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws, I have hired a group to increase the size of our Secret Hide Out/Stadium by 9000 seats up to 16000 total. Now we will be over $350,000 in debt. Begin Operation Panhandling Players because we have no money!

"Understood" said Mikey "Number Two" Denney "should we get all dirt and beg for food too?"

"Hmmm..." said The Afoci "Not a bad idea. And send someone to dispose of that Ben McMahon(winger for the Screaming Seamen), he was trying to convince the players to join the Church of Ben. I want his head by night fall....never mind send "You better guard your daughters or they will be" Les "their" Cherry "s" to visit his wife. Yes.... My plan is coming together...Soon we will rule the world!!!!.....Umm could you look at this...." he says pointing to his crotch, "I got this rash and it burns when I pee..."

Last edited by The Afoci : 03-27-2003 at 02:34 PM.
The Afoci is offline   Reply With Quote