View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 09:35 PM   #3
KWhit
Coordinator

Special Roles

Roles will be assigned randomly. The following is a description of the roles in the game.

Seer – There is at least one Seer in the game and he is on the villagers team. Each night the Seer may choose one other player to “view” by sending a PM to the moderator with that player’s name. Each night turn may PM me with their view. I will tell the Seer whether his chosen target is a werewolf or a human.

Werewolf – There are at least two werewolves in the game. The werewolves know who each other are and may send PM’s between themselves to discuss strategy. At night the wolves PM the moderator the name of the player they’d like to eat. In the morning that player’s death will be announced along with his special role.

Bodyguard - May protect one person per night against a werewolf attack. They may not protect the same person two nights in a row, and may not protect themselves. If they successfully protect a person, it will be revealed as a NO KILL. The bodyguard will NOT learn the identity of any werewolves! Each night they should PM me with who they want to protect.

Witness - Every night, the witness may PM me a person he wants to keep an eye on. If that person is attacked by the wolves, they will find out the identity of one wolf, who will also find out their identity. Once the witness has successfully viewed a wolf, they cannot use their power again.

Cursed - If this person is targeted by the werewolves, they become a werewolf. It will be revealed as NO KILL during the night. However, the person who is Cursed, will NOT know the fact until they are attacked by the wolves. If they are lynched, all the passengers will find out is that they were a villager. This role will be viewed as a villager to the Seer, unless they have already been changed to a werewolf.

Duke - The Duke is a powerful noble in the area who has fled to the manor for protection, and is laying low. He has the power, once per game, after a lynch is decided, to stand up and declare that the victim will not be lynched (even if he is the victim,) and instead lynch someone else of his choice. This is the one role that will be positively revealed if used, the Duke will PM me if he wants to use his ability, and *I* will post about the Duke's actions, so there can be no false claims.

Wolf King - This is one tough SOB, the leader of the werewolves. If this werewolf is lynched, he has the power to immediately kill one person before he is subdued. However, if he is lynched, the wolves are thrown into disarray, and they make a random kill that night (I decide who they kill based upon a dice roll - there is also a chance that they kill no one).

Sorcerer - May check one person per night to see if they are the Seer. This person wins if the wolves win. This role will be viewed as a regular villager to the Seer. The Sorceror does not know the identity of the wolves, and the wolves do not know the Sorceror. Should PM me each night with who they want to view.

Villagers – There are also a number of regular villagers in the game. These aren't inhabitants of Mount Fogg, but just unlucky strangers passing through town. The villagers have no special abilities other than their own deductive ability. They will have to vote wisely to win the game.

Miscellaneous
1) Only the wolves may PM’s between themselves. All other players may not send PM’s (unless to me as called for by your role or to ask a question)

2) If there is a tie in the lynch vote then a duel takes place and I will announce who is killed. This will be determined via dice roll.

If you have any questions please ask. Welcome to the game!

List of players:
henry296
Raven
Neon_Chaos
Buzzbee
Fouts
mrsimperless
heybrad
Thomkal
George W Bush
JeeberD
Suicane75
Schmidty
kingfc22
Token Asian Guy
Blackadar
Raiders Army

Alternate 1: Digamma

Note: I am still looking for more alternates. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited by KWhit : 07-06-2005 at 06:54 AM.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote