View Single Post
Old 03-26-2003, 12:17 PM   #12
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Another one bites the dust!!!! Dut Dut Dut UH Anther one bites the dust...

"Man I love the song" says a dancing The Afoci in front of his men in what has become a weekly occurance. The Fighting Crawfish Stadium is completely lit in candles and Queens Another One Bites the Dust is blaring out of a boom box held by Lars-Olof "Chris Gaines" Uddstad who is in full Chris Gaines clothing, Garth tattoo across his back visible on every spin move.

Felix "Coach" Gruber walks towards The Afoci and consults him for a minute as he still dances. Suddenly The Afoci stops dancing and wispers something in his ear. He turns smiling to the team. "It is with a sad heart that I say this" he says still smiling, "but it must be done."

The team is shaking in fear and Roy Parsons even wets himself. "Bring out Erich Davis!!!" screams Felix "Coach" Gruber. A kicking and screaming Erich Davis is drug out by Mikey "Number Two" Denney and Ivar "why couldn't my name be Ivan" Rannem. He is thrown to the ground in front of The Afoci.

"What we got here" says The Afoci, "is a failure to communicate...I mean what we got here is a failure of you being able to play. Now, since you just came from the Youth Squad, you may not know the requirements of being a member of the Fighting Crawfish, but you will soon...Oh yes, you will soon."

Jose Javier Gorostarzu(The only surviver of the Great Crawfish Purge of a few weeks ago) comes out speaking in only Crawfish chants carrying two cages. Erich Davis is shaking and crying with fear. The cages are opened and out crawls the 100s of angry crawfish and they sworm Erich Davis and the team squirms as the hear his cries of agony. Withing minutes there is nothing left and Jose Javier Gorostarzu makes a few chants and all the Crawfish return to their cages.

"Perhaps now" says The Afoci as he paces in front of the squad, "you will have what it takes to eliminate the Manical Misfitz tonight. Now get back to work." With that they all take of running except Mikey "Number Two" Denney. "How is Project Paint the Black Birds White coming along?"

Mikey "Number Two" Denney quivers slightly before responding, "Well sir, um... we lost 6 guys who got high from the spray paint and then blew themselves up when the punchured the cans with a screw driver."

"Damn it" screamed The Afoci, "We knew the risks going in, those black birds are smart fellows. We must stay strong though, for they must be eliminated before we can unleash the Army of Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws on the public."

And with that they walk away and board the jet that will take them to Manical Misfitz arena. Many men may die on the quest to build Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws but The Afoci is determined to take what his father fell just short of by 99% of the world, the whole world. And with that, the quest will continue tomorrow with a report on the squads showing in the friendly and more insight into the sick world of The Fighting Crawfish!

Last edited by The Afoci : 03-26-2003 at 12:21 PM.
The Afoci is offline   Reply With Quote