View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 02:35 PM   #141
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadar
I guess that's the best you can do at your age..? I weep for the future.

Considering that I used myself and others in my example, I didn't take anything *that* personally. I just resent the implication as do some others. I'd suggest that you actually get a job before trying to talk about on-the-job experiences. Of course, my patience for a moron talking about "slacking" when I've put in a 13 hour day is nonexistent. If the masses are mired in the stupidity and bullshit that you're swimming in, I think I'll stay right here, thank you. Unlike some, I don't feel the need to join the lynch mob to attack SkyDog every time he makes a decision - I've been there, done that and know what the hell I'm talking about (unlike you). So shut yer pie hole.

Thanks for playing, please try again!

i put in a 13 hour day right there with ya, so i don't think that has anything to do with it. Moron? Ummn no. Pot...kettle...black. Stupidity? Bullshit? I think not. And who's attacking SD? I'm certainly not...or at least that was never my intent. I fully support the boxing. Hell, I fully supported my last boxing. It wasn't fun, but I deserved it.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote