View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 07:21 PM   #87
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo
RendeR...seeing as how you misspelled righteous and therefore i seriously doubt that you have a job where you are allowed to post at work. And I never said I didn't post or read at work FWIW, I just said that I wouldn't complain about it if say I was spending my company's time looking on a message board and got called onto the rug for it.

and i'm not quite sure how me saying that people that might get in trouble for reading the board at work should focus more on doing their work then reading the board makes me selfish? If anything it makes me altruistic dimwit. I'm looking out for the welfare of others.

and GWB...i fully understand there is downtime at work. I'm just saying that if I got in trouble for reading a messageboard at work, for whatever reason, I'd take it like a man as my own fault instead of trying to pass the buck.

and don't worry TargetPractice, I'm sure RendeR is just some self-important schmuck with an overinflated sense of his own importance. I deal with a million like him everyday. I've long since learned not to pay attention to the actual words coming out of their mouths and to instead realize that their life is indeed truly sad if that's how they derive their sense of satisfaction and superiority.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, you JUST D O N ' T G E T IT DO Y O U!!!!

This isn't ABOUT getting in trouble at work. Do you READ the fucking poists skydog makes???????

There are screeners out there that will completely BLOCK fofc from getting through to any NUMBER of people if it catches things like links to images, links to unsafe sites etc etc etc.

The images were the problem, they will get entire company networks to block fofc. This isn't about any ONE person, its about the whole FUCKING COMMUNITY YOU NITWIT.

Will you PLEASE get off your fucking high horse and think about someone besides your own self important ass?

GET THE POINT RIGHT and perhaps someone will listen to what you have to say.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote