View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 06:32 PM   #75
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo
ya know i gotta agree with Icy. And I understand that the forum gets most of its traffic from people reading during work, but ya know what...we ought to be able to post whatever we want on here...and if you have a work where that's a problem, well maybe what Icy said is true...you shouldn't be surfing, you should be working. I mean really, it's hard for me to feel sorry for guys who get in trouble for surfing internet forums at work that have pictures of say even scantily clad women on them. Basically those people should know enough that they shouldn't be surfing forums at work, because odds are that is what is getting them in trouble more than the fact there are pictures of women in bathing suits. So basically, as much as I am cool with the whole linking policy (because really it's pretty petty not to be), if it's going to be a problem at your work for you to be looking at a website that has women in bikinis maybe you ought to log out of the forum and do some goddamn work. That is what you're getting paid to do, no?

amazingly enough, people CAN do their jobs AND surf without hurting their work. This board is about FOF, period. shit like the simpson thread should be deleted before it gets a reply.

take a hint, people around here for the most part care enough about their fellow fofc'er to try and NOT get theminto trouble.

Blackie is right this time.

shut yer pie hole and follow the rules.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote