View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 01:19 PM   #30
Peregrine
Pro Starter

I've added Desnudo and Lathum as the final two spots, with Eaglesfan27 as an alternate.

Yes, the wolves will be PMing each other a lot, to determine their strategy. This is both who they will eat, and how they will approach their "human" roles. Lots of strategic options here, possibly making wild accusations to throw others off, and maybe get some innocent villager lynched, or maybe being quiet and crafty since the wild accusations might get themselves lynched. They want to get innocent people killed, (and they're the only ones who know who all the innocent people are, except the sorceror) but they have to be careful not to be too overzealous.

The seer (and anyone else) can say anything they want. Yes, we'll have a thread, that's where the main game takes place. People will be proclaiming innocence (the game usually starts with a post where everyone introduces themselves as a friendly villager) and trying to throw the blame on others. There's usually a lot of back and forth, people talking about who is suspicious, and why, etc. The seer has to be very careful since he or she will have knowledge, but is also a very high priority target for the wolves if he tips his hand.

Also, I may move the day turn end back to 7 pm. Hopefully this should give the wolves time to tell me who they're going to eat (after 7) without waiting too long into the next day. So the earlier I can get that info after night starts, the better.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote