View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 02:56 AM   #1
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Anyone interested in a game of Werewolf?

It's a very popular forum game that's played a lot on a board game site that I frequent, basically around 10-11 people play, each are assigned roles by the moderator (me.) Some players are werewolves, who are trying to kill all the villagers, some players are villagers, and a few have a special role. All roles are secret!

Each turn of the game is either a night or day turn, in the night turns the werewolf players (who know who the other werewolves are) decide on which player they want to eat. In the morning, with one person dead, the villagers want revenge and vote on who they want to lynch! The werewolves win the game if they ever equal the number of villagers. The villagers win if they lynch all the werewolves.

I will post the full rules shortly if there is interest, I think 11 players would be a good amount. It's a fun game, there's lots of guessing, psychology, analyzing why other players say what they say or vote as they do, etc. And any game where you can be a rampaging village mob and lynch (potentially innocent) people is sweet.

Last edited by Peregrine : 06-20-2005 at 02:57 AM.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote