View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 06:09 PM   #458
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexallllsc
Ok. I'm 0-5-1 with the Kings. I'm having the same exact problems I had last year (even when my roster was stacked).

Always playing from behind.

Just weird. Any tips? What can I possibly be doing this wrong? It's like a recurring dream.

I'd love to offer some help, but I am not a great tactician by any stretch of the imagination. I recently switched the play the neutral zone trap. That has worked to some degree. I try to mess around with the shoot/pass bias and board-play. Other than that, I don't tinker so much.

Is it that you're letting an early goal in? Letting too many in? Not scoring enough?

I find that I play much better at home then away. I win most of my home games and I not only lose my away games, I tend to get blown out 6-0, 4-1 type games.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote