View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 09:23 AM   #32
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBug708
I only pitched two batters in my life. Not because I wasnt good or bad, just never had the speed to be a good pitched. I came in relief to pitch in one blowout game. We were losing badly. I came in with the bases loaded and I was facing a girl. Now this was no ordinary girl, this wsas a rather built girl named Illene. Well, the first pitch I threw, she smacked it to the fence. 3 runs scored and she's on third. The next batter I faced, I worked him to a 3-2 count before he hit a shot to the left fielder that he easily got and threw back in. Well, that was it. The 9 run rule was in effect.

2 batters, 3 RIS, 2 ER's and I never got a batter out. My career ERA hasta be like 1067.00

Our travelling team went up against a female pitcher one game. I was lucky enough to hit a double of off her ("I got to 2nd base!" I exclaimed when the inning was over). However, the biggest guy on our team, nicknamed Hoss (it was Georgia, whaddaya expect?), wasn't so fortunate. He swung and missed at three straight "heaters." I've never seen a redder face in my life!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote