View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 09:59 PM   #381
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR
Yup, the guys at sortitoutsi let me know already, and there's another link (the NHL G-P pack) that's pointing to the wrong thing, as well. I re-sent them the CHL pack this morning, as well as an updated version of the WHL and a new OHL one, so those should all be up shortly.

As for what league to start off with, I'd suggest one of the three junior ones - player salaries aren't an issue there, so you can learn without worrying too much about finances. And it's a pretty good challenge, since you're ultimately competing against two other leagues in addition to your own (55 other teams total) for the national championship. There's a guide I wrote to the WHL last year that should be available from a couple of the EHM fan sites, and the
OHL Arena and Travel Guide is a great place to get a feel for that league.
Good to hear about the the extra goodies. I suppose I could start off with a junior league. The idea of a bantam draft does intrigue me. It'd have to be the WHL though, because the west is always best!

Edit: I did run into your WHL guide before and you did a very good job on it; I'm very thankful for that.

Last edited by sovereignstar : 06-11-2005 at 10:01 PM.
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote