View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 05:11 PM   #339
BigDPW
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
I'm not sure if this will work, but try going to the scout menu, then scouting a "Team", and just scout your own team (and/or your affiliates).

I know the game lets you do this action, but not sure if it will give you the same scouting report as for guys not on your team.

Speaking of which, I just messed around with the scouting last night and had no idea how good it was! Really an ideal set-up for scouting. If the digital download is available anytime before Monday, I think I'm definitely going to end up buying it.

~rpi-fan

I tried what you recommended but have yet to get a scouting report on my own players... At the NHL level this is not so much a concern but I feel like at lower levels when the players are less known to me I would like to know what their projection is for the future who they play like what there strengths are just like the guys I scout from other teams without having to distill all of their ratings down myself... Anyone else feel this way or know a way to do it??? Maybe Riz can comment on this... I am waiting for the download version to come online eagerly and this is the only complaint I have about the game so far on the gold demo...
BigDPW is offline   Reply With Quote