View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 01:33 AM   #388
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

11 minute mark: Ashley cole with a long pass to Rooney in the left corner of the pitch.. he dribbles into the box.. passes to Moore by the far post.. Moore heads it.. wide right.

13 minute mark: Fabricio shoots from 25 yards out.. the shot deflects off Ashley Cole.. into the left side of the net! GOAL. Down 1-0

15 minute mark: Downing passes to Rooney in the left side of the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. the keeper dives.. blocks it.

16 minute mark: They hit us on the counter attack.. long pass from Naldo to Adriano.. he burns Bennett.. shoots.. upper right corner.. Robinson dives.. blocks it.

22 minute mark: Barry passes the ball to Eagles in the right corner of the pitch.. Eagles with a sharp curving cross.. to the near post.. Moore heads it.. into the upper right corner! GOAL!!!! 1-1.

Halftime: 1-1 tie. There are over 80,000 fans here today.

Bennett has had a bad game. I'm pulling him for John Terry.

63 minute mark: Rooney gets a yellow card for holding Fabricio's jersey.

83 minute mark: Maxwell passes to Adriano.. he is 30 yards out.. he shoots.. powerful banana shot.. it is lightning quick.. curving.. upper right corner.. GOAL. Down 2-1.

I put Cook on for Jenas and Defoe on for Moore. I tell the offense to go all out.

91 minute mark: My Keeper joined the attack on a corner kick and headed it towards the goal!!! I've NEVER seen that before! Unfortunately their keeper blocked it.

Game over. 2-1 loss Defeated by my own player.

They outshot us 10-5 (6-2 on target)

My Adriano won MoM, 9 for form, 23 of 26 passes, 0 key passes, 1 of 1 tackles, 10 of 14 headers, 1 interception, 1 run, 2 fouls drawn, and 1 goal.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote