View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 12:33 AM   #384
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

July 2, 2014 -

Today we play Holland in the World Cup Semi Final. Holland has multiple stars. Arguably their best player is right winger, Jeroen Schreurs. I hate playing against my guy, but we need to shut him down. Arjen Robben will play just inside him and he is an equally dangerous midfielder. Wesley Sneijder will play alongside him. They play a 3-2-3-2 and that is a devastating trio of midfielders. They also have Rafael van der Vaart and he might start in place of any of theose guys. Robbin Kieft and Stefan De weerd make a great pair of strikers. Dion Dickhoff and Dennis Niesing are very good right and left defensive midfielders respectively. Hedwiges Maduro, Urby Emanuelson, and Gianni Zuiverloon are a good trio of centrebacks that work well together. Maarten Stekelenburg has become a great keeper and is one of the best keepers I've ever played against. His aerial ability and reflexes are unmatched.

Holland are 6-4 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 70's.

GK: Paul Robinson
DL: Ashley Cole
DC: Terry
DC: Dunn
DR: Hargreaves
ML: Downing
MC: Barry
MC: Jenas
MR: Wright-Phillips
SC: Rooney
SC: King

All of my subs are available except for Bennett and King. Eagles is back and able to play but not unfit. I'm hoping to work him into this game.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote