View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 05:00 PM   #350
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

May 29, 2014 -

Today we play Ireland in the European U21 Championship Semi Final. Ireland has a very talented team and will be difficult to play against. Of Particular note is striker Robert Keane who is playing great for Q.P.R and right winger Gary Kelly who is playing for Everton. Left winger John Power is also playing quite well for Crystal Palace. Pat Walsh is a good keeper.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 60's.

GK: Paul Elliott - 21 year old keeper with Suton United only allowed 27 goals in 28 starts and is the best keeper under 21 in all of England by my estimation.

DL: Paul Anderson - 21 year old left back played as a starter in 28 games for Aston Villa last year. He is FAST and might be the quickest defender I've ever seen. However, his positioning is bad at times and he will need to rely on that speed to cover up his mistakes.

DC: Gary Cox - This 20 year old centreback mostly played in Tottenham's reserves but he has developed into a very good defender for his age. I expect him to be quite reliable.

DC: Robert Morris - This 20 year old centreback has developed very well in Parma's reserves and is a very good centreback. I feel confident with this pair of centrebacks.

DR: Lee Roberts - This 21 year old right back played well for Middlesbrough and started 22 games for them. He lacks footspeed, but is still a good right back.

ML: Luke Briggs - This 19 year old left winger played in 9 games for Birmingham last year. He is an excellent passer who has a good first touch and dribble.

MC: John Collins - This 21 year old midfielder started 20 games for Middlesbrough and did very well. He has been the star in quite a few of the team's earlier wins including our last win. Excellent speed for a midfielder and he is a superb passer.

MC: Paul Taylor - Very talented midfielder who started 35 games for Ipswich last year. He is doubtful and I'm not sure how long he'll be able to go, but he is the best passer on our team.

MR: Paul Adams - My usual choice for right wing is injured. Paul is the weakest link on our team. He also plays for Middlesbrough.

SC: Tony Vaughn - This 20 year old striker scored 2 goals for Bolton in 5 relief appearances. Quite talented for his age with good footspeed.

SC: Mark Tucker - This 21 year old is the star of the team. He only played in 11 games for Real Madrid but had 4 goals. He is highly skilled and is an excellent finisher.

S1: Jeff Thornley - A good young keeper.

S2: James Gordon - This 20 year old striker is contracted to ASton Villa where he has developed into a very good player. I started him last game and he is a bit tired. If he wasn't, he would be playing alongside Tucker.

S3: Kevin Young - This 20 year old striker has developed nicely in my reserve system is good for this skill level.

S4: Gary Moore - This 20 year old striker has been playing for Swindon. I think he can play the midfield as well and I like his versatility.

S5: Jamie Adams - This 20 year old centreback played in 40 games for West Brom last year and did very well. His best attribute is excllent physical skills.

S6: Stuart Harding - This 20 year old attacking midfielder can play the wing as well. He has great dribbling ability and started 44 games for Plymouth last year putting up 5 goals and 9 assists.

S7: Rob Morgan - This 21 year old striker has good all around abilities. He started in 34 games for Charlton and scored 3 goals. However, I think he could do well in the midfield as well if necessary.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote