View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 04:44 PM   #306
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

14 minute mark: Alfonso gets a yellow card for pulling Boutahar's jersey.

16 minute mark: Lauth with a breakaway.. Adriano backpedals... keeps his balance.. Lauth shoots.. upper right corner.. Adriano saves it!

27 minute mark: 20 yard shot from Laugh.. Adriano saves it.

32 minute mark: Burzanovic starts the counter attack.. long pass to Lauth.. he dribbles past Salva.. into the box.. he shoots.. lower right corner.. Adriano dives.. it is past him! GOAL. Down 1-0.

Halftime: 1-0 lead for Manchester City on their pitch. They have over 48,000 fans here today.

48 minute mark: Adriano stops a long range shot from Lauth.

49 minute mark: Grygera passes it down the right wing.. Ortega gets it in the box.. he draws the keeper over.. crosses for McFadden.. over his head.. Alfonso gets to it.. the keeper has come over towards Alfonso.. Alfonso with a lightning quick cross to the far post.. Ortega hits it on the half-volley.. into the upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-1.

56 minute mark: Parker collides with Boutahar.. Parker is hurt and has to coe off. I put Cook in for him.

I also put Adriano on for King.

61 minute mark: Djemba gets argued for shoving Boutahar.. yellow card for Djemba.. Adriano argues the call.. yellow card for Adriano.

72 minute mark: Godoy on for McFadden who is exhausted. I also tell the offense to become very aggressive. We aren't playing for any stinking draws.

80 minute mark: Grygera passes long to Ortega.. he crosses to Adriano who heads it.. into the crossbar.. Godoy shoots the rebound.. the keeper pushes it over the bar.

86 minute mark: Godoy gets the ball from Djemba just left of the box.. he centers to Adriano who heads it.. over the bar.

Game over. 1-1 tie.

They outshot us 10-6 (4-2 on target)

Salva wins MoM, 8 for form, 18 of 22 passes, 0 key passes, 4 of 7 tackles, 11 of 11 headers, 4 interceptions, 1 foul drawn.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote