View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 07:15 PM   #261
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Our midfielders pass it back and forth.. finally alfonso passes to Cook who shoots from 25 yards out.. blistering banana shot.. upper left corner.. excellent save by the keeper.

29 minute mark: Parker gets a yellow card for a trip on Worthington.

40 minute mark: Parker collides with Collado.. Parker has to leave the pitch as he is hurt.

I put Wood on for Parker.

Halftime: 0-0 tie. They have over 32,000 fans here today.

60 minute mark: I tell the guys to open up the offense and press the attack much more.

74 minute mark: Adriano gets the ball at midfield.. passes to McFadden in the box.. McFadden shoots.. upper left corner.. nice save by the keeper.

76 minute mark: Barrett takes a direct kick from 25 yards out.. he shoots.. over the wall.. into the upper right corner! GOAL. Down 1-0. Could our undefeated streak end?

I'm putting Godoy in for Adriano who is tired. I'm also putting Cahais in for Schmidt.

81 minute mark: Alfonso passes to Cook just inside the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. excellent save by the keeper.

89 minute mark: Schreurs passes to Godoy in the box.. he dribbles around a defender.. shoots.. lower right corner.. excellent save by the keeper.

Game over 1-0 loss. Our undefeated streak ends at 34 games.

We outshot them 8-2 (6-2 on target)

Their keeper, Marco Tedeschi, won MoM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote