View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 09:51 PM   #259
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Thanks

I can't believe how good we are doing this year. Godoy and Ortega are really shocking me. All of my role players are just playing great.

Hope you have fun playing today

As far as what is the World Club Championship? I'm not sure, but I think it is a small tournament matching the 4 premier champions from around the globe. Just based on the teams that were in it this season, I'm guessing it has the winners of the Champions League, The North American Cup, and 2 other tournaments (one in South America and one in Asia maybe?)

Great to see the United still competitive. I am starting to get antsy to move to a big club in my dynasty, 13 games into the season with Cambridge City in my third season, we sit in 8th in League Two. We manage to Battle regelation both years to win promotion, so I am hoping to get an offer or two to atleast the Championship level.

As for the WCC, I asked the question in the general discussion. The response I got:
And the World Club Championship? Is that thing still alive?
(I think every continental association is allowed to sent one representative, as well as 1 hosting nation's club and an 8th team, which by memory I don't know how they are invited.)
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote