View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 04:10 PM   #250
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

3 minute mark: I look on in shock as Miguel steals it at midfield.. passes it to Durand who heads it to Bernard in teh middle of the box.. Benjamin Bernard shoots.. lower right corner.. Howard dives.. it is past him! GOAL. Down 1-0.

16 minute mark: Alfonso dribbles down the left sideline.. passes to Parker who is just inside the left half of the box.. Parker shoots.. upper right corner.. it's past the keeper.. GOAL!!!! 1-1.

Halftime: 1-1 tie.

63 minute mark: Godoy on for King who is tired, and Wood on for Cook. I also tell the offense to go wide open.

66 minute mark: Gorlitz gets a yellow card for tripping Alfonso.

70 minute mark: Lucio gets a yellow card for tripping Defoe.

71 minute mark: Woof gets a yellow card for pushing Luis Carlos.. Godoy argues the call.. he gets a yellow card.

73 minute mark: Gorlitz pushes Alfonso.. he gets his second yellow card.. Gorlitz is sent off.

78 minute mark: Alfonso passes to Wood outside the box.. he blasts a shot.. upper right corner... the keeper saves it.

86 minute mark: Alfonso passes to Ortega in the right side of the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. the keeper saves it.

89 minute mark: Alfonso passes over Godoy's head and we miss a good opportunity.

92 minute mark: Alfonso passes to McFadden in the left side of the box.. McFadden crosses it to the far post.. Ortega traps.. shoots... upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-1! Durand has to be carried off the pitch due to an injury.

Game over. 2-1 win

We outshot them 18-4 (9-2 on target)

Ortega wins MoM, 10 for form, 30 of 36 passes, 7 key passes, 1 of 2 tackles, 2 of 5 headers, 1 interception, 7 runs, 2 fouls drawn, and 1 goal.

Alfonso also had a 10 for form.

(Hmm, I seem to have forgotten to post my prematch summary. Newcastle is in disarray and is in 17th in the EPL!!! They are in serious danger of being relegated. They are also on the point of mutiny.)
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote