View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 12:32 AM   #184
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

OOC Note: I just realized my weekend is actually a 5 day weekend!!! I forgot Monday was Memorial Day

12 minute mark: Matt Grant tripped Alfonso in the box.. penalty awarded.. Grygera steps up... shoots.. upper left corner! GOAL!!!! 1-0.

17 minute mark: Schmidt throws it in from the left sideline.. Adriano heads it to Lucio just outside the box.. Lucio passes it to Schreurs just inside the right half of the box.. he shoots.. curving power shot.. upper right corner.. the young keeper dives.. it is past him! GOAL!!!! 2-0.

21 minute mark: Alfonso passes to Rooney left of the box.. Rooney dribbles between two defenders.. draws another defender over.. passes to his right.. Schreurs is open in the center of the box.. he shoots from 10 yards.. upper right corner.. it's past the keeper before he can even react! GOAL!!!! 3-0. That is Schreurs' 5th goal of the year.

42 minute mark: Alfonso crosses to Rooney.. he heads it.. into .. offside called, negating a goal.

44 minute mark: Schreurs passes into the box.. a defender heads it away.. Djemba gets it.. passes it into the box.. Adriano shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 4-0.

Halftime: 4-0 lead. We have over 74,000 fans here today.
I put Godoy on for Rooney, resting him as he played a long game just 3 days ago.

52 minute mark: Lucio intercepts a keeper kick at midfield.. heads it towards the box.. it rolls into the box.. Godoy outraces two defenders to the ball.. dribbles around the keeper.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 5-0.

64 minute mark: Wood on for Fletcher and Cahais on for Lucio.

79 minute mark: Alfonso passes to Godoy in the left edge of the box.. Godoy crosses it towards the far post.. Adriano heads it.. good save by the keeper.

90 minute mark: Godoy takes the corner.. Gibson punches the ball clear of Adriano.. it sails to Cahais in the middle of the box.. he heads it.. into the upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 6-0! That is Cahais' first goal ever for us!

Game over. 6-0 win

We outshot them 19-2 (14-1 on target)

Alfonso wins MoM, 10 for form, 23 of 26 passes, 8 key passes, 1 of 1 tackles, 10 of 11 headers, 13 runs, 3 fouls drawn, and 1 assist.

Schreurs had a 9 for form with his 2 goals. Adriano had a 9 for form with his 1 goal.
Every other starter had an 8 and Godoy also had an 8.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote