View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 04:03 PM   #93
riz
SI Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny93g
wont be picking it up....the whole pay twice thing, rubbed me the wrong way...havent even tried the demo.......just not really impressed with what ive read i guess

That's a shame

Especially since there has never been anything coming from us indicating that someone would have to pay twice for the same game. As a fairly normal PC/Mac game, NHL EHM 2005 is priced in european retail pretty much like any other title, usually even a bit cheaper. Digital download is in the plans and we are aiming to get the system finished within a week or two of the european retail release so we can have the game available for purchase online. As for the NA retail release, it will be later in the year with prices etc. most likely in line with the european style, ie. a bit cheaper than your average PC game. So I'm not sure where this big issue of somehow having to pay twice actually comes from.

And I'd encourage you to try the demo to give it a whirl rather than listening to rumors and rantings on messageboards about issues that are not even connected to the actual gameplay and content of the game

Then on to some brighter news, the official ECHL website has also run a story of the new game with some nice comments from the bigshots over at ECHL and PHPA:

http://www.echl.com/cgi-bin/mpublic....&cat=1&id=4765

Enjoy
riz is offline   Reply With Quote