View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 12:57 AM   #162
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

My scouts have listed the following players as the 5 most improved players:

1. Paul Kelly - He has had astonishing development according to our scouts. He has developed into a very good technical player. However, he still doesn't have the most important attributes for what I want in my midfielders. He isn't a top notch passer yet, nor does he have good teamwork.

2. Antonio Ortega - This right winger continues to develop at an excellent rate. It is hard to believe he is only 19. He has become a premier passer. He has excellent first touch, he is becoming a top notch dribbler, and he has BLAZING speed and acceleration. He could take over for Schreurs in a year. At the very least, he is a great rotation player now.

3. Bob Wright - He is developing nicely, albeit late in his career. He is becoming a good shooter. He has excellent physical skills, and his mental attributes are developing nicely. He might become a rotation player soon.

4. Mark Lambert - This young kid is developing nicely, but he is far from being a first team player.

5. Andy Ford - This young striker is continuing to develop technically on our reserve squad. However, his lack of footspeed means that he is unlikely to ever be a good player in the EPL.

5 most regressed players (over last 6 months):

1. Lucio - This centreback is finally starting to show his age. He is losing his footspeed, his acceleration, and his technical abilities. He is still good enough to start some this year, but this could be his last year.

2. Dalibor Stevanovic - He is starting to show signs of decline. Of course, I'm not using him much. He really is a very good passer and good defensive midfielder and I should use him some.

3. Damien Duff - He continues to lose physical abilities, and is now a shell of himself.

4. Cristian Chivu - This serious injury and the resulting time off has caused him to lose most of his speed, balance, acceleration. He also is starting to lose technical ability.

5. Eric Djemba Djemba - Djemba is starting to show decreased technical ability, decreased physical ability, and he may not be a top notch midfielder much longer.

Interestingly, they see no decline in Howard, but they see a slight decline in Rooney from the end of last year.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote