View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 09:41 PM   #158
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

11 minute mark: Downing tripped Davies.. yellow card for Downing.

14 minute mark: Djemba gets a yellow card for a handball.

17 minute mark: Long pass from Djemba to King in the right corner of the pitch.. he crosses to the center of the box.. Fletcher shoots.. the keeper blocks it.

23 minute mark: Davies bodychecks Downing.. yellow card for Davies.. Downing is hurt nad has to leave the game! I've used Cook on the left wing in some England U21 games with spectacular results.. I decide to try him there now.

26 minute mark: Djemba pushes Davies.. whistle.. Schreurs argues the call.. yellow card for Schreurs.

31 minute mark: Djemba pushes Davies.. I let out a sigh of relief as he only gets a warning.. I'm pulling Djemba very soon.

36 minute mark: I slide Cook into the middle of the pitch, and put Godoy in at left wing removing Djemba.

44 minute mark: Dave Piper gets a yellow card for tripping Schreurs.

Halftime: 0-0 tie. We have over 91,000 fans here today.

48 minute mark: Grygera passes it down the right sideline.. Schreurs gets to it.. he crosses it short to King in the right side of the box.. King shoots.. the narrow angle.. into the upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

52 minute mark: Godoy dribbles down the left sideline.. past a defender.. crosses to Cook outside the box.. Cook curves it.. upper left corner.. the keeper dives.. tips it.. still into the net! GOAL!!!!! 2-0.

58 minute mark: Godoy takes it down the left sideline.. crosses long to Schreurs.. Schreurs with the short cross.. King by the near post.. he and the keeper jump for it.. he outjumps the keeper.. heads it.. into the upper right corner! GOAL!!!! 3-0.

73 minute mark: Salva and Marchetti are dominating their strikers.

Game over. 3-0 win

We outshot them 11-7 (6-5 on target)

Schreurs won MoM, 9 for form, 10 of 14 passes, 1 of 1 tackles, 0 of 2 headers, 2 runs, and 2 assists.

Howard also had a 9 for form. King had an 8 for form with his 2 goals.

OOC: Darn, I'm on call and just was paged again. Hope to play some more later.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote