View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 06:51 PM   #25
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

3 minute mark: Downing gets a yellow card. I'm going to pull him even earlier than planned.

26 minute mark: Howard stops a long range shot from Potter and starts the counter attack.. he passes to Marino... Marino passes to McFadden just outside the box.. McFadden dribbles into the box.. fakes out the keeper.. shoots... lower right corner.. wide right.

28 minute mark: Parker starts a counterattack.. passes long to McFadden.. he dribbles into the box.. alone with the keeper.. dribbles around the keeper.. shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

35 minute mark: Howard with a solid save of a hard shot by Chopra.

38 minute mark: Parker gets a yellow card for pushing Chopra.

Halftime: 1-0 lead. I sub Alfonso on for Downing, and Cook on for Parker.

53 minute mark: Alfonso passes to Cook outside the box.. he blasts a powerful curling shot.. past the keeper.. it hits the crossbar and bounces back to the keeper who covers it.

65 minute mark: I put most of my second team on.

72 minute mark: Godoy passes to Duff (who I put on as a sub at striker!).. Duff dribbles two steps.. shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0!

90 minute mark: Long pass from Howard to Duff.... he passes to Smith 30 yards out.. Smith shoots from 30 yards out.. soft floating shot.. upper left corner.. the keeper is slow getting to it.. GOAL!!! 3-0.

Game over. 3-0 win for us.

We outshot them 12-5 (4-2 on target)

Duff wins MoM, 8 for form, 6 of 6 passes, 0 tackles, 2 of 3 headers, 1 run, 1 assist, and 1 goal.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote