View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 02:22 AM   #52
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Possible spoiler.....

I'm curious, for those who started in North America like I did, are we all getting the same cars at Level 5 and 10 when you get a new car?

At Level 5, I was given a 2002 Toyota Tom's Z382 Soarer and it has a high rarity value. I've tricked it out and turned it into a B1 car, but I was just curious if everyone gets that at level 5. In any case, it is my absolute favorite car and I'm just dominating the amateur races that it is eligible for. Even when I just wiped out, I had time to recover. This car (when tricked out) is the perfect balance of excellent top speed and acceleration with good cornering and braking to boot. I haven't changed it's cosmetics at all except to add our club logo on it's roof

Oh yeah, do we all get the same car at level 10? I just was given a Honda 2002 Mugen Integra Type-R which starts out at B4 level. I don't like it's look as much as I liked the look of the Toyota right away. However, I'll probably trick it out at some point and use it as well.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote