View Single Post
Old 03-20-2003, 01:55 PM   #158
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Thanks for the idea Awakening. I may give it a try in another friendly match. But what I was hoping for was a generally improved offense across the board, rather than a particularly strong one on only one side. With the addition of the 6th Division next season to the U.S., the first two cup matches will most likely be against computer teams, and these teams aren't likely to have a particular weakness to one side of the other. Or if they do, it will be difficult to tell which side that weakness is on in the first cup match (when they will not have participated in a match yet).

Looking back at the line-up, I probably should have run my wingbacks offensive as well, to go pretty much all-out and see what sort of offensive ratings I could really get.

All of this is to hopefully be able to run a 5-4-1 in a cup match or two, to give my defenders some additional training. Obviously, running a 3-5-2 in both cup and league matches will only allow me to train six (which means I may train winger instead, as most of my defensive trainees have the ability to play wingback).
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote