View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 07:43 PM   #217
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

2 minute mark: Lucio starts the counter attack.. passes it to Rooney at midfield.. he passes it to Eagles.. Eagles dribbles into the box.. shoots.. lower right corner.. the keeper dives.. blocks it.

6 minute mark: Djemba trips Canero.. yellow card for Djemba.

9 minute mark: Downing steals it at midfield.. passes it to Rooney just outside the box.. Rooney with a crossover move on the one defender.. he dribbles into the box further.. fakes out the keeper.. shoots.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0. That is Rooney's 100th career EPL goal!

19 minute mark: Rafael bodychecks Lucio.. Lucio is hurt.. Rafael gets a yellow card.

20 minute mark: Eagles passes it to Adriano in the right side of the box.. Adriano with a curving cross.. Rooney in the middle of the box.. Rooney heads it.. into the upper right corner.. it's past the keeper.. brilliant header.. GOAL!!!! 2-0. That is Rooney's second goal.

Halftime: 2-0 lead.

61 minute mark: Djembas has a yellow card for so I put Duff on for him. Chivu also picked up a yellow card, so I put o'Shea on for him. I want to give Rooney the shot for the hattrick but he is tired, and the game is in hand. I put King on for him (I think King might play the left striker better which is part of why I'm demoting him to bench player.)

68 minute mark: Howard stops a 15 yard shot from Ashton.

84 minute mark: Howard stops a long range shot from Petrescu.

Game over. Nice 2-0 win on the road.

We outshot them 11-6 (6-3 on target)

Rooney wins MoM, 10 for form, 13 of 16 passes, 1 of 3 tackles, 1 of 4 headers, 2 interceptions, 10 runs, 3 fouls drawn, and 2 goals.

Adriano and Downing also had 10's for form.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote