View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 09:15 AM   #775
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I don't think this one was posted, given the date on the article. I gave it a quick search from February forward, so if it's old, sue me.

Female Teacher's Aide Pleads Not Guilty To Raping Boy

March 30, 2005, 10:03 PM EST

WKYT/WYMT Headlines
Toddler Found Punched To Death, Mother's Boyfriend Charged

Numerous Kentucky Fugitives Caught In Nationwide Search

War Against Drugs Takes Another Approach

Officers Will Be Able To Carry Weapons Inside Justice Center Again

Man Pleads Not Guilty To Raping Young Girl

Woman Pleads Guilty To Hitting School Principal With Cane

Apartment Fire Causes Traffic Snarl

Want To Know How To Get A Free Gas Fill-Up?

Popular Vacuum Cleaner Recall

Murder Case Hearing Cloaked In Secrecy

A Lexington woman pleads not guilty to having sex with a minor.

You could call it a story of trust, as police look into allegations that a neighbor may have taken advantage of a trusting kid, and in the process allegedly broke the law.

35-year-old Pamela Charles is accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy. Police say the alleged victim is a neighbor of Charles, living near her Russell Cave home.

Tuesday, Charles appeared in court where she pleaded not guilty. For now, Charles is suspended from her job as a teacher's aide with pay pending the outcome of this case.

Charles is a teacher's aide at Bryan Station High School. The alleged victim is a student at Bryan Station Middle.

Fayette superintendent Stu Silberman says all the alleged activity happened off school grounds.

Charles is to return to court on April 14th. She remains free on bond. She's been employed by the school since 1998.

Silberman told 27 NEWSFIRST some teachers at Bryan Station High saw some suspicious activity between the two and contacted school officials, who called police.

"This situation was discovered by our teachers. They took immediate action to report that to our administrators. They found some text messaging that looked inappropriate."

This makes the fifth teacher this school year accused of inappropriate behavior with a student.

Two employees have been cleared. One case is still under investigation, and two others, including Charles' case, are working their way through the court system.

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 04-15-2005 at 09:16 AM.
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote