View Single Post
Old 04-10-2005, 10:55 PM   #762
MikeVic
Head Coach

I just saw this on fark.com... thought I'd post it here. Don't know if it's been covered, since I haven't really read this thread in awhile.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/st...041010787.html

Nevada teacher arrested in alleged flashing

ASSOCIATED PRESS

LOVELOCK, Nev. (AP) - A Lovelock high school teacher was arrested on suspicion of exposing her breasts to students and possessing marijuana.

Lori Ann Robinson, 35, a special education teacher at Pershing High School, remained in jail Sunday in lieu of $537,211 bail.

"We've got a couple of complaints she had bared her breasts to several different students," said Steve Von Rumpf, a detective with the Nevada Division of Public Safety.

Von Rumpf declined to discuss specifics, but said the alleged incidents occurred over the last two years.

The case surfaced after authorities investigated her brother, Joey Wilson, 32, also of Lovelock - a small farm town 90 miles northeast of Reno.

Wilson remains in jail on suspicion of sexual assault in lieu of $535,000 bail.

The alleged flashing led to Robinson's arrest last week on suspicion of open and gross lewdness, Von Rumpf said.

She also was booked on suspicion that she failed to report child abuse, conspired to commit sexual assault and intimidated or dissuaded a witness.

Pershing High Principal Anita Fisk said the teacher's arrest shocked the community, but students and staff were carrying on.

"We are trying as a staff and a district to maintain what we feel is a safe and educationally sound environment," Fisk said.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote