View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 07:00 PM   #379
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

4 minute mark: robben passes it to Adriano (their Adriano) on the far left side of the pitch.. he crosses it to Pablo Aimar in the box.. Aimar shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL. Down 1-0.

10 minute mark: robben passes it to Freddy Adu.. Cahais blocks his shot.

15 minute mark: Adu passes into the box for Adriano.. he shoots.. my keeper saves it! Nice save Kid!

18 minute mark: Adu steals it at midfield.. dribbles past three of my guys.. past Cahais.. passes it to Adriano.. he heads it into the upper left corner... GOAL. Down 2-0.

25 minute mark: Adu takes the corner kick.. Alfonso trips Adriano in the box.. Penalty shot awarded.. Adriano steps up.. shoots left of Harper.. he dives.. great save by our keeper.. Adu gets the rebound.. shoots.. Harper stops it.. Adriano gets the rebound.. shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL. That is 100th goal for Chelsea. Down 3-0.

30 minute mark: Schreurs dribbles down the right sideline.. fakes out Bridge.. passes it to Van Nistelrooy in the box.. he shoots.. good save by their keeper.

36 minute mark: Adu passes it to Adriano in the box.. he shoots.. good save by Harper!

44 minute mark: Silvestre passes it down the left sideline to Alfonso.. he fakes out a defender.. crosses it to Saha in the middle of the box.. Saha shoots.. upper right corner.. the keeper blocks it.

Halftime: Down 3-0. They have over 42,000 fans here today.

65 minute mark: King on for Saha who is exhausted. Mamam on for Alfonso.

66 minute mark: Carvalho passes it to Adriano in the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL. Down 4-0. That is Adriano's hattrick. He has 25 goals on the year for Chelsea.

Game over. Ugly 4-0 win, but that is what I was expecting playing young guys against Chelsea's starters. I'll play my stars this upcoming final EPL game and then 2 weeks later when we play Chelsea in the Champions League Final.

They outshot us 22-3 (13-2 on target)

Their Adriano won MoM, 10 for form, 29 of 32 passes, 1 of 1 tackles, 4 of 6 headers, 2 runs, 2 fouls drawn, 1 assist, and 3 goals.

Freddy Adu had an 8 for form, 12 of 14 passes, 1 of 1 tackles, 1 of 3 headers, 1 interception, 3 runs, 1 foul drawn, and 2 assists.

They played Freddy just behind Adriano feeding him the ball.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote