View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 12:23 PM   #173
msugreen
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
We'd like to welcome you to the family. Your palace, personal bar, 3 naked cheerleaders, and personal servant are being assembled as we speak.

I've taken the liberty of briefing my personal schoolwork staff on your situation, and
they have started work on your "class schedule". Don't worry, you'll never have to set foot in a classroom.

As my heir, I've also informed the boosters that my personal stadium suite will be at your disposal next season. Remember, treat your fellow Michigan Elite well. And remember, I will be watching. Failure to engage in the proper amount of debauchery will result in my revoking of all your benefits, and making you a regular student.

Warlord,
Thank you for your warm welcome to the Wolverine family. I look forward to enjoying the college experience in a way different than you might have. I believe that a student athlete is a representative of the university and should show humble respect to the opportunity handed down to him/her. I relish being just a "regular student," going to class, studying and playing the glorious game of football. I am here to learn ...

...did you say three naked cheerleaders? My own personal bar? Personal servant? No classes? My own suite?

F it ... bring on the boobies!!

Last edited by msugreen : 04-04-2005 at 12:24 PM.
msugreen is offline   Reply With Quote