View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 12:21 AM   #224
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

January 1, 2012 -

The board is pleased with my performance.

Newcastle has fired Fernando Vazquez.

Juventus' Carlos Tevez has won the World Footballer of the Year award. Borut Semler of Juventus came in 2nd, and Nicolae Mitea of Club Atletico de Madrid came in 3rd.

Tevez hahs also won the World Player of the Year Award. Wesley Sneijder of Chelsea came in 2nd, and Semler came in 3rd.

Tevez has also won the European Footballer of the Year Award. Semler came in 2nd, and Mitea came in 3rd.

Clus Atletico de Madrid's keeper Sebastian Saja has won the European Goalkeeper of the Year Award. Andreas Isaksson of Milan came in 2nd, and Gianluigi Buffon of Juventus came in 3rd.

Juventus' Vincent Kompany has won the European Defender of the Year award. Adriano of Juventus came in 2nd, and Tomas Hubschman of Juventus came in 3rd! I think that is the first time I've ever seen three defenders from one team sweep that award.

Nicolae Mitea has won the European Midfielder of the Year Award. Sneijder of Chelsea came in 2nd, and Valdo of Liverpool came in 3rd.

Carlos Tevez of Juventus also won European Striker of the Year. Semler of Juventus came in 2nd, and Vicenzo Di Giacomo of Inter came in 3rd.

James McFadden won EPL Player of the Month. Damien Duff came in 2nd, and Gareth Barry of Aston Villa came in 3rd.

Jamie Cook won Young Player of the Month in the EPL. Liam Walker of Wolverhampton came in 2nd, and Mark Harper of Coventry came in 3rd.

Tottenham's Gary Megson has won EPL Manager of the Month. I came in 2nd, and Jose Mourinho of Chelsea came in 3rd.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote