View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 12:14 AM   #192
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Alfonso surprises with a strong dribble past his defender.. crosses to the near post.. Smith heads it.. great save by the keeper.

4 minute mark: McFadden gets a yellow card for a trip on Montolivo.

13 minute mark: Lucio gets a yellow card for a trip on Semler.

21 minute mark: Alfonso collides with a defender.. he is hurt and cannot come back. I decide to put Duff on for him.

22 minute mark: Schreurs crosses to MCFadden just outside the box.. he shoots.. hard curving shot.. it doesn't curve enough and is wide left.

35 minute mark: Brown passes long to Duff at midfield.. he dribbles down the pitch.. Duff dribbles around one defender.. dribbles it through the keeper.. shoots.. middle of the net! GOAL!!!! 1-0! Great goal by Duff, excellent pass by Brown.

Halftime: 1-0 lead. We have over 91,000 fans here today.

58 minute mark: Lucio gets called for tripping Semler.. second yellow card for Lucio. He is ejected.

McFadden has a yellow card and is tired, so I pull him off the pitch for O'Shea.

67 minute mark: I put King on for Schreurs who is tired.

72 minute mark: King intercepts a pass from the keeper to a defender.. he passes it to Smith who has an open shot at net.. Smith quickly shoots.. middle of the goal! GOAL!!!! 2-0.

86 minute mark: Semler with a shot from 20 yards out.. Howard saves it.

Game over. 2-0 win for us

We outshot them 17-10 despite being a man down the last 32 minutes.

Duff won MoM, 9 for form, 14 of 18 passes, 2 of 2 tackles, 1 of 4 headers, 13 runs, 1 goal.

McFadden also had a 9. Howard had an 8. Cook only had a 6. The rest of the team had 7's.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote