View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 11:02 AM   #118
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

October 1, 2011 -

Wayne Rooney just rejected my offer of 6 million dollar signing bonus, and 190,000/week. I think it is because he is angry. I was hoping the new deal would sooth his anger. If I get a huge money offer for him again (and I do mean Huge - at least 90 million) I will almost certainly take it. I'll probably use it to acquire another very good striker and maybe Freddy Adu if I have enough money left over.

The board are very pleased with my performance as manager.

Steven Pienaar of Middlesbrough has won the EPL Manager of the Year award. Rafael van der Vaart of Chelsea came in 2nd, and Eric Djemba Djemba came in 3rd.

Everton's Sean Brady, an 18 year old defender, has won the young player of the month. Jordi of Liverpool came in 2nd, and Gavin Lunch of West Brom came in 3rd.

Chelsea's Jose Mourinho has won Manager of the Month. I came in 2nd, and Peter Taylor of Fulham came in 3rd.

Wayne Rooney's goal against the Wolves on September 10th has won the goal of the month award. James McFadden came in 3rd for his goal against Coventry on Sep 24.

We play Liverpool tomorrow. Tony Colbert has told me that morale in the Liverpool dressing room is extremely high and that his side fears no one. He also said, I shouldn't try to play any mind games with him because it wouldn't work.

I decide not to respond to the comment.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote