View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 11:30 PM   #112
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Tevez burns Brown bad.. crosses to Pizarro.. hard shot.. Howard stops it.

4 minute mark: Eagles steals it at midfield.. passes it to Downing.. Kompany stops him in the box.

12 minute mark: Montilovo with a hard curving shot from 25 yards.. Howard stops it.

13 minute mark: Costanino Corona steals it at midfield.. passes it to Borlut Semler just outside the box.. he shoots a hard curving shot.. it sails around Howard.. curves.. into the right side of the net. GOAL. Down 1-0.

16 minute mark: Pizarro passes it into the box to Semler.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. Howard dives... it is out of his reach. GOAL. Down 2-0.

23 minute mark: Kompany gets away with a warning despite tripping Adriano.

43 minute mark: Rooney with one of the most brilliant dribbles I've ever seen from him or any other player.. around 5 guys as he works his way up the pitch.. finally into the box.. he passes to Downing.. Downing shoots.. over the bar.

Halftime: Down 2-0. They have over 70,000 fans here today.

Silvestre is having a bad game. Their wingers are making him look very bad. I'll put O'Shea on now.

52 minute mark: Kompany stops a Rooney breakaway.

55 minute mark: Nuno Ferro gets a yellow card for a trip on Rooney.

62 minute mark: Adriano is tired. I put King on for him.

69 minute mark: Tevez gets into the box.. shoots.. Howard blocks it.. it bounces to Montolivo.. he hits a strong curving shot.. it curves into the right side of the net! GOAL. Down 3-0.

73 minute mark: Downing dribbles down the left sideline.. crosses for Rooney.. Kompany heads it away.

Game over. We got our butts kicked today. 3-0 loss.

They outshot us 11-2! (9-1 on target)

Carlos Tevez won MoM, 8 for form, 15 of 15 passes, 0 of 1 tackles, 4 of 12 headers, 2 runs, 1 assist.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote