View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 10:58 PM   #107
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDancer
You mean with the wife, or the United? (had to throw it in). I agree with the others, don't let her go.

Lots of action on the transfer front. It will be cool to see Freddy get more mention in the dynasty (I've always curious to see how the top American talent does), just not with you . Amazing to see the floundering at Arsenal. This game always has suprises. Setting the values of players, I always went with unspecified. I never knew it "public" unless they declare their interest. Are all "enquiries" and offers always private (expect when you respond with a counter-offer, when you can make it public), that the player wouldn't know he is being sought unless the declare the interest.

How is the happiness of Chivu now that he re-signed? Also, is Rooney content now? He doesn't seem to be among the most popular players that came out, so trading him likely won't sting you too bad. He's an amazing talent, but with the deep up front, the rising talent of Adriano, and a $100-some talent payday, it would be very tempting. Rooney seems to not play enough. But he's a world-class star who is capable of putting up a goal or two every time he plays.

I'm curious to see how Freddy does too. I just hope he isn't responsible for Chelsea beating me!

I usually go with private negotiations, but sometimes I'll make them public to put pressure on the team.

Rooney is "very angry at not being allowed to move clubs. He also doesn't feel he is fully fit yet." I'm going to keep playing him anyway.

Chivu is happy to remain at the club, and is reacting to recent PR by Paul Scholes and wants to prove Paul and all of the pundits correct by helping us win the league title. He has also responded favorably to comments by me earlier.

Rooney is the only player on my squad that is unhappy now that I have sent Heaton on loan. He was also unhappy before he left the club for a few months, but that is understandable.

Oh yeah, most of my club still doesn't like Downing. They think his attitude could cause problems.

Several players don't like Lucio either, because he "takes himself too seriously."

Almost everyone loves Adriano, and thinks he has a world of potential.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote