View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 10:45 PM   #104
SunDancer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
OOC Note: Gotta love the wife. She comes home from work and said, "You want to play your little ball game until bedtime, don't you? That is fine, I want to play some Vampire on the computer." (she is into Vampire the Masquerade on the main computer right now. That game is ruined by bugs for me, but she deals with them.) She then says, "Guess what, I brought you a Daquiri." So, I'll now be playing while possibly getting slightly tipsy on a White Russian Daquiri. Hopefully, I don't do anything foolish

You mean with the wife, or the United? (had to throw it in). I agree with the others, don't let her go.

Lots of action on the transfer front. It will be cool to see Freddy get more mention in the dynasty (I've always curious to see how the top American talent does), just not with you . Amazing to see the floundering at Arsenal. This game always has suprises. Setting the values of players, I always went with unspecified. I never knew it "public" unless they declare their interest. Are all "enquiries" and offers always private (expect when you respond with a counter-offer, when you can make it public), that the player wouldn't know he is being sought unless the declare the interest.

How is the happiness of Chivu now that he re-signed? Also, is Rooney content now? He doesn't seem to be among the most popular players that came out, so trading him likely won't sting you too bad. He's an amazing talent, but with the deep up front, the rising talent of Adriano, and a $100-some talent payday, it would be very tempting. Rooney seems to not play enough. But he's a world-class star who is capable of putting up a goal or two every time he plays.

Last edited by SunDancer : 03-28-2005 at 10:47 PM.
SunDancer is offline   Reply With Quote