View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 06:58 PM   #90
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

3 minute mark: Downing passes it to Rooney in the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0. Maybe Rooney likes the left striker position better like Mr. Queiroz suggested.

5 minute mark: Kenton tripped Rooney.. no call!

14 minute mark: Chivu passes it to Rooney at midfield.. he passes it up the pitch to Adriano.. he dribbles past two defenders.. into the box.. shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

36 minute mark: Eagles gets a yellow card for tripping Campbell. Djemba argues the call.. yellow card for him too.

40 minute mark: Howard stops a point blank shot from Bothroyd.

45 minute mark: Duff pass to Rooney in the box.. hard shot.. the keeper blocks it.

Halftime: 2-0 lead. They have over 27,000 fans here today.

58 minute mark: Djemba passes to Rooney in the box.. he shoots.. upper left corner of the net.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

60 minute mark: Rooney is tired, but he has had his best game for me ever! He clearly did well playing aside Adriano and playing on the left side of the box. This very well could become my new best formation. I put Smith in for Rooney who is tired.

I also put Schreurs in for Eagles who is tired and has a yellow card.

Finally, I put Cahais on for Chivu.

69 minute mark: Djemba passes to the left side of the pitch to Downing.. he immediately crosses it to smith in the center of the box.. he immediately shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 4-0.

Game over. 4-0 win for us.

We outshot them 10-4 (6-2 on target)

Djemba won MoM, 10 for form, 23 of 24 passes, 2 of 2 tackles, 1 of 4 headers, 2 interceptions, and 1 assist.

Downing and Rooney also had 10's. Everyone else on the team had an 8 except for Cahais and Schreurs who had 7's.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote