View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 12:57 AM   #50
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Downing passes to McFadden in the box.. he shoots.. barely wide right.

2 minute mark: Howard stops a point blank shot from Evrard.

10 minute mark: Jorge Luis pushed Eagles.. yellow card for Luis.

19 minute mark: A breakaway is stopped as Rooney is judged to be offside.. McFadden is furious.. he argues the call.. yellow card for McFadden.

26 minute mark: cook passes to Downing who heads it at goal.. the keeper stops it.. bobbles it.. drops it.. McFadden pounces on the loose ball... Shoots.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

36 minute mark: Eagles tackles Luis hard.. yellow card on Eagles.

44 minute mark: Silvestre crosses from the left side of the pitch.. far corner.. Rooney heads it.. the keeper blocks it.

Halftime: Up 1-0.

49 minute mark: Cook gets a yellow card for tripping Mertens.

54 minute mark: Djemba gets a yellow card for obstructing Mertens.

55 minute mark: Rooney plays a perfect through ball to McFadden in the box.. he hesitates.. the defense tackles him.

56 minute mark: I sub Adriano on for McFadden who has the yellow card.

I also sub Mamam for Cook, Stevanovic for Djemba and Schreurs for Eagles.

59 minute mark: Downing crosses to Adriano in the box.. he settles it.. shoots.. over the bar.. awful effort there.

70 minute mark: Lucio gets a yellow card for a trip.

72 minute mark: Adriano dribbles up the left side of the pitch.. crosses to Mamam in the center of the box.. shoots.. barely wide left.

I bring on the rest of the bench including Harper.

76 minute mark: Harper stops a hard long range shot from Njis.

79 minute mark: Van Damme crosses from the right side to De Wilde.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL. 1-1 tie.

Game over. 1-1 tie.

Downing won MoM, 9 for form, 18 of 22 passes, 4 of 4 tackles, 2 of 2 headers, 1 interception, 11 runs.

Howard, Silvestre, and McFadden all had 8's. The rest of the team had 7's except for Neville who had a 6.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote